Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data. We will only use your personal information in a fair, lawful and transparent way, and only for the purposes outlined below. Your information will be kept accurately and securely.
When do we collect your data?
When you contact us reference an enquiry and when you make a contract with us for our services.
What sort of data do we collect?
We only collect data for your services which includes:
- Your name,
- Billing/delivery address/es,
- Orders and receipts,
- Email address/es,
- Provided contact telephone number/s
- Website addresses
- We collect details of your interactions with us, for example notes from our email conversations or telephone calls.
How and why we use your data?
- To process your enquiry and manage your expectations reference our services. If we don't collect your business and any relevant personal data during your enquiry, we won't be able to process your instruction.
- To respond to your queries. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout.
- To forward information via email communication that we think will be relevant to you and your business.
- To verify your identity.
How do we protect your data?
We know how much data security matters to our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all our stored data on our machines with password protection and it is not available to the general public. Access to your personal data is password-protected.
How long do we keep your data?
If you've not contacted us for more than five years, we will try to contact you to ask whether you require anything further from us, if not your data will be removed from our system if you are not happy for us to retain it for future reference.
Who do we share your data with?
We only share your data with third parties if you give express permission to do so, for example, to sub-contractors. We do not do any direct mailing for marketing.
We do not share your data with third parties for their own purpose.
What are your rights with your data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- You can request that we correct or update your personal information. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
- You have the right to change your mind at any time. Even if you have previously given us consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- You can contact us directly to request access or changes to your data. To protect your confidentially in this instance we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding.
How can you stop the use of your data?
You can contact us by email or telephone and request the removal of your data from our records.
Changes to this Policy
Sports Turf Consulting Ltd, Registered Office: 39 John Tame Close, Fairford, Gloucestershire, GL7 4EW
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113