Important advice during the Covid-19 lockdown:
SPORTS TURF CONSULTING
Welcome to Sports Turf Consulting Ltd. which is headed by Noel MacKenzie, Director and Principal Consultant who has been a notable consulting presence in the Sports Turf industry since 2003.
Sports Turf Consulting Ltd. has a successful track record in assisting our clients to achieve high standards of sports turf performance by supporting them with technical agronomy and management assistance unfettered by product sales or hidden rewards from sales companies and distributors.
Maintenance Agronomy Services
- Independent Agronomy Advisory Support to Golf Facilities and Sports Turf Facilities.
- Optimisation of Management Planning and Goal Setting in high quality turf management operations planning.
- Performance Greenkeeping for Golf Greenkeepers and Turf Managers
Project Management in Construction and Drainage Services
- Project Management in Sports Turf and Golf Construction and Drainage (Feasibility, Design, Tendering, Project Management, Grow-in).
- Ecology and Environmental Sciences – as relevant to sports grounds and golf courses.
Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Optimisation – Coaching and Mentoring Senior Staff or working with their teams.
- Training and development – development and supporting the Human Resource on the ground.
- Business Management – Relating turf management considerations to client business plans and strategy.
Noel MacKenzie B.Sc. (Hons), MBPR, RIPTA
Noel has a long history in the sports turf industry with specialist knowledge and significant practical experience of the maintenance and management of fine turf and sports turf surfaces.
He is a member of the Register of Professional Turfgrass Agronomists and BASIS Professional Register, and draws on 5 years hands-on experience and has 27 years experience in consultancy working for ADAS, STRI, TurfTrax and Grass Science.